Barvinok deals with content and performance elements that some audiences may want to know about before seeing the show. Please read below for advisories. If you would like more specific information, please reach out at email@example.com
Barvinok deals with the following content:
- War-related violence
- general existential contemplation and dread
- War-related injuries
- Discussion of Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- reference to true historical events, including Holodomor, WWII, the Orange Revolution, the Revolution of Dignity, and the Russian Invasion of Eastern Ukraine in 2014
Barvinok includes the following:
- loud music
- surprising sudden sounds
- dramatic reactions, including yelling, laughing, and crying
- fog and haze
- shifting lighting states (ie, low lighting to bright lighting)
- dramatic retelling of true events
We suggest audience please remain masked during the performance. Performers will be unmasked while performing.
Please follow all Alberta Health Services requirements.